venerdì 1 ottobre 2010
APEA (industrial areas ecologically equipped)
APEA PROJECTS in Romania
When sustainability 'is combined with development through proper utilization of natural resources, led by wind power and photovoltaic, and financial resources of the European Union, supplemented by the value of Green Certificates
During the month of August began one of the activities announced during the meeting of June 15, APEA and the design of energy systems / technology at their service. The agreements concluded with the municipalities, which, with the direct participation of the government to specific companies and their commitment to share the path of development of the territory, with only San Marino companies provide not only the development of large wind farms, construction of industrial installations and, consequently, all the works necessary for their efficient and sustainable use. Projects of APEA (Ecologically Productive Areas Equipped) provide for the development of infrastructure (building and plant), a wind farm, consisting of 5 wind turbines, photovoltaic field for 7Mwp, roads, lighting systems, computer systems for the land management (Cadastre, GIS, etc..) water management and waste.
The design is carried out by the study Sword & Associates and the BPE, using the expertise of San Marino companies and their partners, such as Phoenixtec for Building Automation, ABB plant, Santerno Electronics inverters, and others in the selection, applied in relation to technological choices. Particular attention in the selection of wind and photovoltaic technologies, will be conducted with the structures of British design and Romanians. The final design will include the extension to the town, through the application and integration of network technology / energy.
In particular, the project intends to pursue several objectives:
- Identification of innovative, low environmental impact, for the construction and management of the production, with particular regard to the protection of natural resources, energy supply, the killing of pollutants;
- Detection systems for monitoring and reporting on levels of pollution, emissions, energy production and consumption;
- Indication of intelligent and integrated energy management, corporate settlers;
- Equipping the buildings and the whole area of the most innovative technologies and services, through automation, which make them more valuable and usability the entire project;
- Through home automation and telecommunication services, facilitate the use of services even to people with disabilities;
- Designing, the entire area, over a range of maximum environmental sustainability;
- Applying technology in the facility and the area, which will, through the monitoring of consumption and production of energy from renewable sources, the objective of achieving an industrial past from the point of view of energy;
- Implement measures aimed at socialization and dissemination of sustainable technologies applied.
Particular attention is paid to the management of the entire energy APEA, including through the development of specific parameters and constraints for the settlers, who will benefit from zeroing in energy costs. Projects that anticipate and effectively apply the directive of the European Parliament 2010/31/UE of May 19, 2010. The directive provides for buildings and public facilities, that they are from 2018 to nearly zero energy.
The technologies applied to buildings, industrial facilities and common areas, bought in, have the ambition and the aim of transforming the entire area in a body to serve its users. An organism that integrates with the surrounding environment and with the world. A body which is in its integration becomes a tool for its users by creating and providing content for environmental sustainability: living healthy, active safety, passive safety, comfort, but also socialization and connection services. A body that will see its X-ray, applied technologies and efficiencies, projected on screens embedded in a project of modern architecture, and disseminated to the whole world via the Internet.
In particular, the technologies for the management of open connectivity and integrate the structure into a broader industrial unit and the municipality.
The technologies applied to the structures will have a direct impact in terms of functionality gained and in particular will, for each of the levels (industrial unit, middle management, the context of settlement, community, district, state and world), to take advantage of immediate functionality and potential implementations related to choices and / or evolution of the technologies themselves. Structures intended as organisms that can grow with the needs and developments decided and implemented by the actors involved: users, operators of the settlement, local government, businesses and service of the municipality.
The philosophy with which the area is designed, or rather the body, it is expected that in some respects self and others in the service of its users. In particular the appearance of independence is directly related to the management of their operations, including through the integration offered by automation technologies. In particular, the automation will play the complex task of creating the bridge between the technologies, making it even simpler than that integrated in their use, simplicity available to all actors involved and they need to manage (from user to maintainer, by the manager with the authorities responsible for safety operations, the operator of health and social services to those who need to communicate and / or monitoring).
Integration within the global technology systems present in the '"that meets the essential quality of home automation that is simplicity itself, provided by user interfaces" User Friendly ", intuitive, and prepared to handle any type of aids provided for people .
Systems and integration technologies, through the use of specialized subsystems provide two other key features of home automation: Reliability and Continuity of Operation.
The appearance of independence and economic sustainability will be ensured by the ability of structures and its systems reduce energy consumption (thermal and electric), the load management control of the consumption areas, avoiding waste caused by forgetfulness (lights, air conditioning systems, ..), the production of electricity and heat.
The technological aspects, which in the final designs are meticulously detailed in the service users in their daily activities and in particular industrial activities. Telematic infrastructure will be to offer as much support for the proper management of the technologies, their maintenance and integration: the units, the neighborhood, the city, the internal and external service area. The industrial unit will be constantly connected to the entire industrial area, with the manufacturers of equipment and services, social services, public services and those of private operators.
A speech full of technologies integrated together with users, with the outside world in a systematic way, to guarantee a high quality of life in it but at the same time meet the highest standards of environmental sustainability.
Another element of innovation is brought about by the integration of technologies in the area and those installed in industrial unit, they actually will use redundant power systems, ensuring maximum efficiency and ensuring the continuity of operation in the delivery of services and features. Divided between:
- Plants in the area, infrastructure and central systems, such as elements of the 'body', for the collection of data from individual settlements and the connection to all possible users and / or maintenance;
- Industrial plants in the unit "cell in the body, just as interconnected cells of an organism, such as telematic connections, energy accounted for, intrusion detection systems, video surveillance, alarms, monitoring, etc.
- Centralized (and thermal energy, but also for water management, lighting, waste management, access control, the web server, WiFi access points, video surveillance, irrigation, etc.. );
- Systems for managing and optimizing IT resources in order to reduce the needs of the area with close monitoring of consumption and, through the production of energy (including storage), optimize and contemporary conflicts.
The area will consist of:
- Lots: APEA will be sizing each of 24 lots of land area about 6,500 square meters with 60% coverage ratio. The scheme allows urban aggregations of several lots in the case of macro-industrial structures, or their fractionation in the case of small production facilities;
- Traffic: the scheme provides a viable service dell'APEA main axis of power, and a dual-finger that feeds the individual lots and parking areas. The service road should be marked by the local existing in only one or two points of connection, to be equipped with large round, all vehicular movements of production lots will be within the service network, without going outside;
- Underground: the major networks (water, telecommunication, energy) will be implemented in suitable underground tunnels, allowing easy maintenance and future deployments;
- Green Kit: All the public areas, including those relating to traffic, will be equipped with suitable trees, with positive effects for the reduction of noise pollution and the local air;
- Sports recreation area, consisting of two soccer fields, two tennis courts, a volleyball court, with its paths and parking areas and socialization;
- A business park that will contain:
• 200/800 or canteen for users with a bar and pizzeria
• conference room with 100 seats
• a dedicated area to house the municipal technical and some administrative
• a mini housing residence with 15 apartments and 5
• a server’s local
• a rack and patch panel’s local
• a supervision and maintenance’ local
• storage facilities and handling equipment areas
• changing rooms and toilets
• area health services
• outpatient maintenance facilities or areas and their offices reserved for the service cooperatives or municipal employees involved in the management
• an executive office and an office design
• retail or commercial areas
• show room or other "windows" of production carried out in 'APEA.
Among the technologies applied all'APEA we find:
- Street lighting based on energy-efficient technologies (LED), managed through a central oversight, which will feed data collected by several sensors:
• Twilight detection
• control access to areas of the business center for recreational areas and facilities
• reservation of common areas (conference rooms, sports areas)
- The same sensors, through the central oversight, will check in an efficient manner, the air-conditioned;
- Green areas, through the planning scenarios integrated with the sensory detection (humidity, wind, temperature) will be automatically irrigated;
- Each unit will be connected to computerized industrial and building automation through fiber optic connections;
- The wireless telecommunication infrastructure, the area, will also be guaranteed by wifi repeaters installed in lighting systems;
- The kitchen and the utility of the canteen / bar will be linked to management systems / speakers for their excellent energy management, and organic waste will be used for the production of gas through digests bulls;
- Offices and housing for their consumption, air conditioning and electronic, will be managed through a centralized building automation and detection sensors local integrating data stemming from the booking system, access control and home automation panel;
- Surveillance video, the whole area will be provided by webcams connected over fiber and / or WiFi systems. This surveillance will be expanded within individual industrial sites. The system will incorporate the motion detection and recording of events;
The issue is receiving increased attention as energy. Each of the structures will be subject to ongoing monitoring in relation to consumption, production and emissions. In fact, the fiber-optic network will connect with, the central control, each item in this area, from downtown to the executive power plants, from a single establishment to open areas.
To achieve the goal of "nearly zero energy" will be carried out a series of measures, including:
- First of all for strict control and efficient management of facilities;
- Production of energy from renewable sources, through a park consisting of 5 wind turbines with a peak power by 2 / 4 MWp;
- Production of energy from renewable sources, through 7 1 MWp photovoltaic arrays;
the sustainability of the need for proper management of all resources, especially water, which according to the specific regulations will be managed, retrieved and accumulated.
But optimal management of water resources, together with the waste and the biomass of the area, will support the objective of "nearly zero energy" in the Community Directive. The production of renewable energy to be produced in the area will cover the entire needs of the users of the area and the entire municipality. The only criticism is the absence of continuity in the anticipated sources (solar and wind power), resolved through good management and other energy systems and storage (mini hydro, biomass).
Some interventions combine waste management with energy production:
- The first project involves the installation in the cafeteria of a digestitore, able to convert organic waste into methane gas and electricity;
- The second project involves the installation of a central biomass, integrated with an incinerator and a cogeneration plant oil, which, except for vegetable oil, use the municipal, industrial and agricultural products to produce electricity and heat, compensating for deficiencies resulting from additional sources;
The significant energy production requires a significant challenge: the build-up. By integrating the water storage system, consisting of two reservoirs with a height of 5 meters, will generate electricity at times of greatest demand, through a generator microidroelettrico. The water will be transported to the upper reservoir using the energy produced during periods of overproduction. Further support will be given to the need to build the hydrogen fuel-cell.
The realization of APEA will be a tool for local governments and for the entire area to support the economic and social development, which, since the implementation phases will generate jobs, and opportunities for the construction industry, and support socio-economic area.